Dedicated to the “30th anniversary of the State Independence of the Republic of Tajikistan” and “Twenty years of studing and development of natural sciences, exact and mathematics sciences” in 2020-2040
COMPETITION “THE BEST INVENTOR OF TAJIKISTAN FOR 2019-2020 ” ANNOUNCES:
LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION:
1) Application for participation in the competition;
2) ID card and copy of passport;
3) List of inventions protected by the patent or petty patent in the Republic of Tajikistan or Eurasian patent with reference to Tajikistan, application (s) for the grant of a patent of the Republic of Tajikistan, which received a positive decision on the substantive examination;
4) Additional documents:
– The certificate of application of the invention;
– a document confirming the economic (with an indication of the profit amount) or social effect of each implemented invention.
Documents should be submitted in copy to the Organizing Committee.
Winners will receive special prizes and souvenirs!
The results of the competition will be held at a solemn meeting in April 2021 at the State institution “National center for patents and information” of the Ministry of economic development and trade of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Applications for participation in the competition should be excepted until March 19, 2021 at the following address: 734042, Dushanbe, street Ayni 14-a.
Contacts: 222-21-53; 93-111-20-40; 985-88-88-55.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.
More information could be found on the website of the Institution: www.ncpi.tj