The Ministry of economic development and trade of the Republic of Tajikistan in order to implement the instructions of the Founder of peace and National unity – Leader of the Nation, President of the Republic of Tajikistan, His Excellency Emomali Rahmon, for enhancement of the position of domestic products in the international arena and presentation the country’s production achievements, announces republican competition of National brand of Tajikistan.
The main purpose of this competition is to identify the sign of the National Brand of Tajikistan, which should reflect the national sanctity, culture and civilization, beautiful nature and production potential of the country and to represent domestic products in the international arena.
The competition is open to people with design, drawing and creative abilities.
The winner of the competition will be awarded a prize of 20,000 somoni (Twenty thousand).
Applicants can submit their documents for participation in the competition to the following address: Dushanbe, street Ayni 14a.
Contacts: 909 17 55 55
BASIC REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION
The main requirements for applicants:
– individuals and legal entities operating in the Republic of Tajikistan (or abroad);
– be over 16 years old.
For participation in the competition applicants should submit the following documents:
– created designation;
– description of the designation (general information about the designation);
– a set of documents for participation in the competition (application, designation and its description, copy of the passport).
The applicant of the competition may submit several designations which are created in accordance with the established procedure.
The results of the competition will be announced according to the established procedure of the instructions of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
* Sample of the application and Rules for organizing and conducting of the competition
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUBMITTED DESIGNATION
In this competition, which defines the National Brand of the Republic of Tajikistan, applicants should submit designations, which contain the main and additional elements listed below.
– The official name of the Republic of Tajikistan in different languages or state symbols in special writting and representation;
– A special reflection of the history, culture and traditions of the Tajik people;
– the production achievements and opportunities of the country;
– the image of sovereignty and patriotism of the Tajik nation;
– a representation of the landscape, place or cultural heritage of the Republic of Tajikistan;
The designation should be attractive, modern, interesting, memorable and refrecting Tajikistan and domestic products in the international arena.
The designation should be submitted in format jpeg, png, giff, (1000 × 1000 px).